• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

IslandTime

Beach Comber
On March 18th of this year, I lost my only child (a son) Alex as a passenger in an automobile accident. At 18, his life was just beginning and on that day I lost my reason to live...

In his honor and due to his love of music I have started an Indie Record Label and am hoping to be able to assist local musicians through marketing and support. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and if you get a chance please visit my site.

Sincerely,

Staci Doucett

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
Good luck to you. :clap: You will help many, and I hope peace returns for you.:cool:

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine the pain. Best of Luck to you on your mission.

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2006
Old Seagrove
www.seasiderep.org
I just went to the myspace page and it is the most heart wrenching thing I've ever seen. All his old friends posting comments to him. He must have been a great young man. My heart goes out to you... and I will send musicians your way.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
As the mother of an only child, a son, my heart goes out to you. I can't imagine your pain. I wish for you peace and comfort forever!!!!!! I can't look at the myspace at work, but can't wait to get home and look at it. What a wonderful thing you are doing in your sons memory. :love:

Last edited:

hutch

Beach Lover
Sorry for your lost. May God be with you. You might want to contact these people in Athens, Ga. Nuci Space was started by a mother that lost her son a few years ago that suffered from depression. Here is their web site
http://www.nuci.org/. Great people in Athens Ga offer free support and services to them. I used to manage some bands in Athens in my younger days so if you need some help let me know. Good Luck in your mission.

the Hutch

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
IslandTime my heart is with you.....what a beautiful tribute. You will find SoWal a safe haven of love and support.

:love: Kat