• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

FLSunChaser

Beach Lover
Apr 26, 2006
We have a one bedroom / one bath condo at Seagrove Highlands that will be available for long term rental starting Sept. 15th. It's very nicely decorated and spacious. The complex also has a very nice community pool and is a short walk to the beach. The rate is $800 per month. PM me for more information. You can also view pictures of the unit at www.vrbo.com/90074. One year lease preferred, but would be willing to do less than that.

santrauma

Beach Comber
Aug 11, 2007
I am a RN looking to take a travel assignment from mid Sept. through mid Dec. If your unit is still available, I would be interested in seeing it. Am coming down there the 12th of Aug. Let me know. 256-708-3602.
Thanks, Sandy

dearles

Beach Comber
Aug 9, 2005
We have a one bedroom / one bath condo at Seagrove Highlands that will be available for long term rental starting Sept. 15th. It's very nicely decorated and spacious. The complex also has a very nice community pool and is a short walk to the beach. The rate is $800 per month. PM me for more information. You can also view pictures of the unit at www.vrbo.com/90074. One year lease preferred, but would be willing to do less than that.
I would love to know if your place is still for rent. Looking to move in as soon as possible. Please give me a call at 678-592-3552, denise