• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hey SoWallers!

My family and my sister's family are staying in Seagrove Beach for Labor Day weekend. August 31 is my son's 16th birthday, and we would like to find a restaurant to celebrate his birthday (either on Friday or Saturday.) We will have 4 adults and 8 kids ranging from 17 to 4.

I'd like to find a place that a) will easily accomodate a reservation for 12 people (including kids), b) has great food and great service, and c) is reasonably priced.

I have some ideas, but I wanted to get some recommendations from the experts! Any suggestions?

Blue Orleans

Beach Comber
Jul 23, 2007
Hey d'ere LeBoeuf family..... come pass a good time o'ver at the Blue Orleans Restaurant and Blues Bar where we serve breakfast for dinner and other great specialities. With a name like "LeBoeuf," ya'll will feel right at home (Louisiana style)!
We would enjoy the privilege of celebrating your son's 16th birthday, and meeting the rest of the family too.
Check out our menu at blueorleans.com, or visit tripsmarter.com to view our commerical, cooking show, or club hour (under Destin heading).
Please call ahead at 850-622-1909.
Hope to see ya'll soon...... Mrs. Gator