• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:clap: :clap: :love: I'm finding myself more and more in Rosemary Beach and at the new Pish Posh Patchouli's. Two days ago I spent some time just looking and smelling everything new. BUT....what I found at one end of the store was a gold mine of personal hygiene products for us girls of all ages called "SweetSpot". I bought aroma #14 Geranium Lavender. It's not too expensive either! :clap: :clap: This product is in all the really "IN" magazines. Soooo I just acted the celeb and came out with that tell all brown bag, that you've been to Patchouli's. I also bought some Mint Julep soap, ahhhhhhhh, a great spray that cleans your make-up brushes, and some other goodies.

Lynn and Leslie were there and they were telling me all about their Grand Opening that's coming up around Labor Day. I suggested they let everyone know on SoWal. Hey! It is the coolest spot around to get the word out.:cool:

And if that's not enough Kalie came home yesterday with a new sugar scrub and that mascara that covers the lashes in tubes. I've never tried it...but today I wore it and loved the way my eyes just popped! NO SMUDGES!!!!

Here's a couple of pictures from the product SweetSpot. See why they call it SweetSpot?????:blush: Read about it here ~ SweetSpotLabs.com

From SeaSide to Gulf Place....now Rosemary Beach ~~you continue to be a Unique Store Pish Posh Patchouli's!:love: :wave:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:blush: Sorry....maybe this was too personal.:yikes: Or a totally blonde moment!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :funn: :clap: Probably both!:dunno: :roll:

Kookey

Beach Lover
May 7, 2007
Freeport, FL
Totally loving the Sugar Scrub! Our boss bought all the girls at the office some and we are all addicted! We LOVE Patchoulis!!!!