• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
Smiling JOe said:
Not with only one computer.

Waterman, where the heck have you been hiding out?

I started a new job 4 weeks ago, and I have focused 99.9% of my time on just that. I really enjoy being on the board with you FINE people. Rest assured you will have a heavy dose of me soon. Thanks S.J., and the rest of you for your friendship!
More soon,
Waterman

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Moondance said:

Okay, I have no skills here...DUH! But, I need a real avatar. I initially was going to sign up as SEAHAG (stop laughing, you have to agree it is a good fit!) That's what my kids came up with a few years ago down in SoWal, when we realized everyone in the fam had a nickname except for me!!!! So, here's the mission...find me an avatar, PLEASE...and thank you!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sueshore said:
Okay, I have no skills here...DUH! But, I need a real avatar. I initially was going to sign up as SEAHAG (stop laughing, you have to agree it is a good fit!) That's what my kids came up with a few years ago down in SoWal, when we realized everyone in the fam had a nickname except for me!!!! So, here's the mission...find me an avatar, PLEASE...and thank you!

Should the photo go with SeaHag, or Sueshore?

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Waterman said:
I started a new job 4 weeks ago, and I have focused 99.9% of my time on just that. I really enjoy being on the board with you FINE people. Rest assured you will have a heavy dose of me soon. Thanks S.J., and the rest of you for your friendship!
More soon,
Waterman

Congrats on the new job! But please don't let it take up 99% of your time anymore. :sosad:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
Should the photo go with SeaHag, or Sueshore?

My Hero! I don't know...your pick!