• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

nmosley

Beach Comber
May 9, 2006
I am with Chickpea -
Truth be told, you guys (Goofer, Shelly) and Smiling Joe are my favs! Kurt, your stuff is always beautiful and informative, of course... but these three just fill my mind with excellent "ponder-fodder". I am glad you participate and share yourselves by sharing your thoughts and hope that I get to meet you all one of these days. I think that each of you brings spice and life to this forum and it would not be the same without you. Shelly's apology and Goofer's acknowlegment show you both to be class-acts and that is a wonderful thing in this day and age!!! May you all have a peaceful day and a week of abundant living. :D

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
Of course I accepted Shelly's apology. I apologize to her if I was a bit of a wiseguy myself. Sometimes we all get carried away because of our passions.
i look forward to more spirited debates on this message board. It is a wonderful way to learn and expand. I value Shelly's input greatly. In the final analysis, if we all thought alike, it would be a very boring world

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
You guys better kiss and make up!! I learn alot from both of you and would be saddened to not read your informative posts!!

Pish-posh...I would never have a battle of wits with an unarmed man--which is why I enjoy verbal volleys with Goofer and the like.

I don't hold grudges...as a matter of fact, I've reserved him a seat in my bomb shelter and a tinfoil hat (the straw hat won't help) when Economic Armageddon strikes Florida.

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
Pish-posh...I would never have a battle of wits with an unarmed man--which is why I enjoy verbal volleys with Goofer and the like.

I don't hold grudges...as a matter of fact, I've reserved him a seat in my bomb shelter and a tinfoil hat (the straw hat won't help) when Economic Armageddon strikes Florida.

I hope you are a woman!! I know quite a few men with as sharp a wit as you but less women - and your little reference to a battle of wits with an unarmed man leads me to believe that perhaps you are a gull!!

Anyways - keep at it - I enjoy your posts tremendously (even when I do not agree!)

Shelly , got caught with that one too on my last post. Well Shelly are you a man or women? I mean no harm. Just don't want to address you improperly.

I disagree with you most of the time but enjoy your comment and total respect your right to your opinion. Wether man or woman? Yes I am a man, if I'm not lying. :D

robertsondavies

Beach Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
Back in today for a handful of shares, and...... in the red already !!! totally got lucky with that last trade due to fed bail out.. this JOE looks like it wants to go lower materially...

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Last edited:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
:eek: Waoh! 2.1M volume today -- nice payday for the shorts?

Last edited: