• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

afgregory

Beach Comber
Jul 19, 2006
We will be in Grayton from August 29th - September 4th...looking for some good music in the area or anything else fun to get into. Thanks!

Kookey

Beach Lover
May 7, 2007
Freeport, FL
:D Saturday Night Newfangled Theory plays LIVE at Shades at the Loop in Rosemary Beach...always a good time!!! Come and check the boys out...Newfangled Theory plays great originals and covers by Neil Young, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Marshall Tucker Band, Allman Brothers, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, and much much more!!!

Newfangled Theory LIVE at Shades at the Loop Saturday nights beginning around 8pm!!!! Come out and Support Local Musicians!!!! :cool:

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
The Steenos will be playing at Fonville Press that nite!:clap:

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
Nov 18, 2004
We will be in Grayton from August 29th - September 4th...looking for some good music in the area or anything else fun to get into. Thanks!

try the Red Bar...if you are in Grayton

afgregory

Beach Comber
Jul 19, 2006
Kenny! I am obviously bored at work and thinking about my vacation. I listened to a little of your show last night. I am ready to see you and Sloth!

tobiejo

Beach Comber
Sep 26, 2006
Grayton Beach is the new home of the Hurricane Oyster Bar. I block north of 30-A on 283 in the Mystic Port Shopping Center. They have happy hour each day from 3-6 which includes $1.00 Draft Domestic Draft and $5.00 Dozen Oysters.

On Saturday, September 1st at 8:00 p.m. Heather Moon & Steve Baker (from Texas) will be singing on the deck. You should join us...it's going to be a good time.

By the way, if you stop in, walk up to either Steve or Heather and ask them who I am. (Tobie Jo). I would love to meet you all!

See you in Grayton!

Last edited: