• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:clap: ...that looks excellent!!! And if you look at the BBQ pizza, you see that they are EX-TEXANS!!! :clap: Poor Bob, we are everywhere! :wave:

suebee

Beach Comber
Jun 19, 2005
We were hungry for pizza, so got some to go from Pizza By The Sea. In our humble opinions (from TX, from Chicago, DC, and NYC), pizza was OK. Filled the tummies, but not something we would rave about.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
We were hungry for pizza, so got some to go from Pizza By The Sea. In our humble opinions (from TX, from Chicago, DC, and NYC), pizza was OK. Filled the tummies, but not something we would rave about.

Oh well... it happens. sarafunn ate at a restaurant down there this past week that had great reviews...and she said the meal was so so.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Keep in mind that we also raved when Publix moved to town!!!

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
I stopped in today and loved it. I had baked spaghetti..lots of cheese and very good. I will be back!! :love: