• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dabell

Beach Fanatic
Sep 15, 2005
New York
Oh..
Just forget I asked! I'll look under Yahoo real Estate and NW Daily news. And I'll have her call a real etstate down there. She would like a 2 floor TH. She really likes mine! People are people where ever you go... Good and bad. My sister has the cash to buy almost anything, the question is where would she be happy... Thanks anyway.

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
Dabell said:
Oh..
Just forget I asked! I'll look under Yahoo real Estate and NW Daily news. And I'll have her call a real etstate down there. She would like a 2 floor TH. She really likes mine! People are people where ever you go... Good and bad. My sister has the cash to buy almost anything, the question is where would she be happy... Thanks anyway.

Just wondering..if money is no object, why is she looking for a place across the street from the beach? There's nothing more peaceful than sitting out on the balcony overlooking the white sandy beach, listening to the the waves.

Our place is across the street from the beach and we have a gulfview/beach access directly across the street, but if money were no object you'd better believe we'd be owners of one of those beautiful big beachfront homes!

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
kurt said:
I believe English is not a first language.

Ohhhh. :blush: Now that answers some questions! We'll leave the PUI to you, Kurt, and RO and whoever else gathers at your next beach rendevous.

Dabell

Beach Fanatic
Sep 15, 2005
New York
luvthebeach said:
Just wondering..if money is no object, why is she looking for a place across the street from the beach? There's nothing more peaceful than sitting out on the balcony overlooking the white sandy beach, listening to the the waves.

Our place is across the street from the beach and we have a gulfview/beach access directly across the street, but if money were no object you'd better believe we'd be owners of one of those beautiful big beachfront homes!

She was buying on the beach last year but the floor ins. was so very high and after seeing what could happen..... You know she lives up here down the block from me. She doesn't need the headache. she's got a place on Collins ave in So Beach. She's very happy with it but the young people that hang out at night couses crime. And she wants NO houses she wants everything taken care of so if she want to go down she'll just go. The $$$$ is not a biggie but with in reason. This well not be her and her husband's only get away home if she does buy down there.

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
DaBell

If you are talking Old 98 - across the street from the beach - pool - 2b/2b
you are looking around 500. Obviously this is depending on age - condition etc. assn fees are usually in the 300's. May be higher if you stay away from the big complexes - which I prefer (not a Maravilla type of person). I too can understand - across the street from the beach - after the last year we have had and seeing the damage to places right on the beach - across the street is looking better and better.

Good luck to her in her house hunting!!!!