• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

FIRE

Beach Crab
Jul 23, 2007
www.restaurantfire.com
Hello everyone,

I wanted to let all of you know that starting this Sunday, the 26th we will begin our Champagne Sunday Brunch during the hours of 10:30 am to 3 pm. We will offer a bottomless Glass of Champagne for 5 dollars with each entree purchased. I have included the menu in an attachement to this post as well as the menu below.

We are very exited to make this change on Sundays and hope all of you will come out and spend your Sundays with us.

Thanks again for all the support,
Brenda, Thomas and all the staff at FIRE.

55 Clayton Lane
(1 block north of 30A on 283)
Grayton Beach, Florida 32459
tel 850.231.9020 fax 850.231.0860

Caramelized Apple and Prickly Pear Buckwheat Pancakes
with a Balsamic-Maple Syrup

Mascarpone, Proscuitto, and Fig Panini
Pressed on Ciabatta bread

Shrimp and Polenta
Grilled Shrimp, Aged Cheddar-Sweet Corn Polenta, Fried Leeks, Crystal Beurre Blanc

Eggplant Benedict
Panko Fried Eggplant, Grilled Portobello, Poached Egg, Charred Tomato Vinaigrette

Asian Chicken Salad
Sriracha-Wonton Chicken Salad w/ Napa Cabbage-Cilantro Slaw, Mixed Greens w/Soy Ginger Vinaigrette, Cucumber, Avocado

Yellowfin Tuna-Crimini Mushroom “Burger”
Soy and Citrus marinated #1 Tuna w/Watercress and Sambal Aioli on a warm Croissant

Grayton Beach Club
Applewood Smoked Bacon, Avocado, Bibb Lettuce, Roma Tomato, Egg Over Easy, Caramelized Onion Spread, stacked on Fresh Bread
Pan Fried Snapper
w/ Roasted Pepper-Tomato puree, Manchego Risotto, Frisee Salad

Shirred Eggs
on top of Chipotle-Potato Hash, Braised Red Cabbage, Yellow Pepper Coulis

Molten Blue Cheese-Oyster Salad
Grilled Radicchio, Romaine, Candied Walnuts, Champagne Vinaigrette

Buffalo Burger
!00% Ground Buffalo with Aged Cheddar Cheese, Bibb Lettuce, Roma Tomatoes, and a Dijon-Horseradish Sauce on a warm Onion Roll

Fresh Fruit with Honey-Truffle Walnuts and French Goat Cheese Yogurt

Purchase a bottomless Glass of Champagne with each entree for $5
* Champagne with fruit juices will incur additional charges *

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
A bottomless glass of champagne!! :clap:
Unless they are pouring Veuve Clicquot, they will make money on me because I cannot drink more than one glass of anything else. For me, Champagne is like Zima (surely you remember that malt liquor) -- The first glass is refreshing, but the next glasses are all down hill.

Nice looking menu. Now who is taking out for brunch at Fire?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Unless they are pouring Veuve Clicquot, they will make money on me because I cannot drink more than one glass of anything else. For me, Champagne is like Zima (surely you remember that malt liquor) -- The first glass is refreshing, but the next glasses are all down hill.

biatch water...that's what my son and his freinds call that stuff.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
We were in Chan's the other week trying to come up with a gift for a beer-loving friend, and I think I caught a glimpse of a bunch of bottles Zima on a dusty bottom shelf there. Dang, seeing that made me think of about 1993.

Who knew they still made it?

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal

All I know is that drinking champagne is how I ended up married one time:D

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Hmmm....so tempting. A few of the wenches went to lunch at Fire yesterday- it was very yummy. Those polenta fries- OMG!! Everything that I tasted was delish!

Toots and I love the look and feel of the bar- it is fantastic. And there are 2 TVs in there for football.:roll: