• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I have everything I need, thanks, but I think that you need to buy my scooter...:bicycle:
sorry, but if I were looking, I'd be looking at a moped. :funn: I already have a bike that can go 150+. I need a more beach lifestyle moped, like a Honda Metro.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
sorry, but if I were looking, I'd be looking at a moped. :funn: I already have a bike that can go 150+. I need a more beach lifestyle moped, like a Honda Metro.

You're too tall for a moped, and the Vino 125 is just a bigger version of the Metro. Don't make me send you the specs and the consumer reports--you know I will!:D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I'm probably too tall for most scooters and mopeds. I really like the fact that I don't have to register a moped with Whitey, who is constantly riding my flip flops (I don't have any coat tails.) That is a cute scooter.

Seriously, though, I am trying to eliminate, not accumulate. Have you started a for sale thread yet?

Last edited:

NoHall

May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I'm probably too tall for most scooters and mopeds. I really like the fact that I don't have to register a moped with Whitey, who is constantly riding my flip flops (I don't have any coat tails.) That is a cute scooter.

Seriously, though, I am trying to eliminate, not accumulate. Have you started a for sale thread yet?

I hear you on the eliminating. I'm still at home being sick, and have spent a lot of that time emptying closets. So satisfying. :D

It is a cute scooter, and a bit too Audrey Hepburn for most men. Oh, well...

I'm trying to sell it up here at home right now. I have it for sale at a shop right now, and had a couple of calls when school cranked up. If I don't get some bites on in by Labor Day I might start a thread--a lot of folks buy bikes in the fall. I was trying to talk Beach Runner into it!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I hear you on the eliminating. I'm still at home being sick, and have spent a lot of that time emptying closets. So satisfying. :D

It is a cute scooter, and a bit too Audrey Hepburn for most men. Oh, well...

I'm trying to sell it up here at home right now. I have it for sale at a shop right now, and had a couple of calls when school cranked up. If I don't get some bites on in by Labor Day I might start a thread--a lot of folks buy bikes in the fall. I was trying to talk Beach Runner into it!
You could always place an ad in the Red and Black (Univ. of Ga)_or the Athens Banner Herald. I am sure that scooters would sit well with cheap college students. What is your asking price?

NoHall

May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
You could always place an ad in the Red and Black (Univ. of Ga)_or the Athens Banner Herald. I am sure that scooters would sit well with cheap college students. What is your asking price?

$1500, but I get nervous thinking about selling it to someone at one of the top 5 party schools in the U.S.! If it were a moped, maybe, but that cute little thing will go pretty darned fast.