• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Thought I would give an update on Lola and Zeppelin to anyone that is interested. They are doing great and will be going to their new home with BlueFox in about a week. We are going to miss them:cry: but hope that she will give us visitation rights!:roll:

I am going to try to attach a couple pictures from tonight...hope it works!

So cute :love: and they seem like the sweetest dogs eva!!!

huskerfan

Beach Lover
Aug 12, 2006
Persian Girl...if you ever want to see them you are more than welcome to come by anytime. As you know, these two have very different personalities but they are both great dogs. If my circumstances were different (bigger house, larger yard) BlueFox would have to fight me for them. I am totally in love with both of them. I heard my husband tell Lola tonight that she was the most beautiful girl in the world and I think he might be right. What sweet, sweet dogs. I hope Dennis is doing well. Please assure him that they have both adjusted very well and are being spoiled rotten. I will post some other pics soon. :D

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
It may be a little crazy at our place for the next three weeks but it should be fun! Up until this thread I have always been a lurker (too scared to write) but I think I might be hooked now!! What a great way to communicate and get the word out about things. Let's all continue to try and help BlueFox find a new pad!

You are one special lady huskerfan :love: :clap:

My dogs would occasionally break free from the house and they would come back licking their chops, and their breath would smell like @ss. Dogs are crazy like that.

mmmmmmmm!!! MMMMMMM!!:rotfl:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
MAN- I cannot wait till next week! I need my pups! :love:

I have been stocking up for their arrival ;) New bowls, collars, etc.

Yeah!:D

When you get settled, if you will send me a PM with a mailing address, I would like to send the doggies a care package. :love:

Last edited:

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
Thought I would give an update on Lola and Zeppelin to anyone that is interested. They are doing great and will be going to their new home with BlueFox in about a week. We are going to miss them:cry: but hope that she will give us visitation rights!:roll:

I am going to try to attach a couple pictures from tonight...hope it works!

Best on Sowal Award !!! :love:

When you get settled, if you will send me a PM with a mailing address, I would like to send the doggies a care package. :love:

So sweet !!! :love:

GIjo

Beach Fanatic
Jul 4, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I love happy endings!!!!!!:D