• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dabell

Beach Fanatic
Sep 15, 2005
New York
Beachlover2 said:
DaBell

If you are talking Old 98 - across the street from the beach - pool - 2b/2b
you are looking around 500. Obviously this is depending on age - condition etc. assn fees are usually in the 300's. May be higher if you stay away from the big complexes - which I prefer (not a Maravilla type of person). I too can understand - across the street from the beach - after the last year we have had and seeing the damage to places right on the beach - across the street is looking better and better.

Good luck to her in her house hunting!!!!
Thank You Beachlover! You are the first person that understands! Maravilla is stupid looking and NOt what she wants. But I did see a new place on old 98 right before the turn to go to us98 that looked really nice. I took a picture of it because It was so beautiful! I don't know the name of it. she wants to stay under 600k. I took this JOB on Becaise I said: I'll look for you and she said : well you know the areas better than me. I have a Big Mouth! My sister is married ( unlike me ) and has 3 kids. In So beach, is very small but very nice. She paid 275K pre bulit. but it's a place that can fit about 4 people Maybe!

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
I am trying to think of some of the new complexes down there - Meditereania - All brown buildings - E of Pompano Joe's - Amalfi Coast Turquoise and sand colored buildings with pool right in the middle - E of Whales Tail.

I would do a search emeraldcoasthomesonline.com and plug in 32550 - that is the zip code there - see what you come up with. One of our places is at Pavilion Palms and we love it. Only 30 units (3 buildings with 10 units in each)10' high ceilings over 1200' sq ft 2bed/2ba with extra wide balcony - french doors off the living room and master bedroom balcony is about 300 sq ft. - 2 car garage. Usually very quiet - not many renters. Don't know if any are for sale right now though.

Good Luck!!

sarahj

Beach Lover
Aug 27, 2005
Arkansas/Fl.
www.vrbo.com
Dabell, Thanks for answering my pm. I understand where your sister is coming from, you know the old saying "there's no place like home." Even if it is your vacation home. Sounds like your sister really trust your judgement, wants you to find it and she can just come and enjoy it. You are a great sister! :clap_1:

Dabell

Beach Fanatic
Sep 15, 2005
New York
sarahj said:
Dabell, Thanks for answering my pm. I understand where your sister is coming from, you know the old saying "there's no place like home." Even if it is your vacation home. Sounds like your sister really trust your judgement, wants you to find it and she can just come and enjoy it. You are a great sister! :clap_1:

Yeah, We are pretty close. Hell, she's only 11 months younger than me.

Dabell

Beach Fanatic
Sep 15, 2005
New York
Beachlover2 said:
I am trying to think of some of the new complexes down there - Meditereania - All brown buildings - E of Pompano Joe's - Amalfi Coast Turquoise and sand colored buildings with pool right in the middle - E of Whales Tail.

I would do a search emeraldcoasthomesonline.com and plug in 32550 - that is the zip code there - see what you come up with. One of our places is at Pavilion Palms and we love it. Only 30 units (3 buildings with 10 units in each)10' high ceilings over 1200' sq ft 2bed/2ba with extra wide balcony - french doors off the living room and master bedroom balcony is about 300 sq ft. - 2 car garage. Usually very quiet - not many renters. Don't know if any are for sale right now though.

Good Luck!!

This is thw plaCE i SAW WHILE i WAS DOWN iN Aug. I just thought it was so beautiful that I took a picture of it. I don't know the name though...

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
Dabell said:
This is thw plaCE i SAW WHILE i WAS DOWN iN Aug. I just thought it was so beautiful that I took a picture of it. I don't know the name though...

Wow...that IS beautiful!

Dabell

Beach Fanatic
Sep 15, 2005
New York
luvthebeach said:
Wow...that IS beautiful!

I thought so too, that's why I took the pic. And they were building more on the sides! I wish someone could tell me the name of this complex!

Dabell

Beach Fanatic
Sep 15, 2005
New York
beachmouse said:
You could have the Emerald Coast version of the Homes and Land advertising book sent to her- http://www.homesandland.com/ Gives you some pictures, and some ideas of what's out there.

See they are building! I had to look through all the pics I took. Do you know the name of this complex? It's on old 98 in 32550

Last edited: