• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ktschris

Beach Fanatic
Nov 18, 2004
St. Louis
"In some instances, I believe Michael Vick has received more negative press than if he would've killed a human being," White said. "The way he is being persecuted, he wouldn't have been persecuted that much had he killed somebody."

Are you kidding me :eek:

White also said he didn't understand the uproar over dogfighting, when hunting deer and other animals is perfectly acceptable.

FTLOG :eek:

I am speechless!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
"In some instances, I believe Michael Vick has received more negative press than if he would've killed a human being," White said. "The way he is being persecuted, he wouldn't have been persecuted that much had he killed somebody."

Are you kidding me :eek:

White also said he didn't understand the uproar over dogfighting, when hunting deer and other animals is perfectly acceptable.

FTLOG :eek:

I am speechless!

Yep, those are the two that got me so :angry: :pissed: .

Santiago

Beach Fanatic
May 29, 2005
seagrove beach
I work at a sports paper here in Atlanta. (scoreatl.com) This Vick thing has been the talk of the office for a long while. I personally have defended Vick through all his personal mishaps- until this one. I just don't think the Federal Gov't would be charging you unless they are damn sure going to get a conviction. He has killed the fans of Atlanta. I went to the Dome a few times last year and 85% of those fans were wearing Vick jerseys. Such a shame. I won't say he's actually done all of the torturous things that were done to the dogs until he's found guilty- but I def. think he had to have know what was going on and that alone is disgusting. How could you let that happen on your property? Or associate with anyone who did? You can't say he was doing it for the money because he was making millions - so what- he just thought it was fun?:eek: It makes me shutter....

In regards to whether he has done all of the torturous things mentioned let me quote the great Buford T. Justice. "When we raid a cathouse, we always get the piano player too".

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
This morning and yesterday I heard a lot about how sorry he is. Today on the news they're talking about how he has now "found God" in all of this.

If that's true, good for him. But it's funny how just the threat of jail will send people looking for God, isn't it? Maybe he and Paris can start a Bible study.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
This morning and yesterday I heard a lot about how sorry he is. Today on the news they're talking about how he has now "found God" in all of this.

If that's true, good for him. But it's funny how just the threat of jail will send people looking for God, isn't it? Maybe he and Paris can start a Bible study.

I am real surprised he didn't go to rehab. :dunno:

BeachSteelers

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2006
Seagrove
He found God? Typical of the guilty. He's just sorry his kingdom has been shattered. He is not sincere and I hope the judge rejects his plea. Freakin joke is what he and that scumbag lawyer are.
And God backwards is Dog. If you AX me I hope he never plays again.