• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I googled the phone number, here is what popped up:

Shelley Elder (678) 581-1938 1558 Ridenour Pkwynw, Kennesaw, GA 30152

SHELLEY!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

:eek: Oh Crap! I've been busted!

Well, now that I have your attention...anyone want to throw their money down a rathole and buy up these mortgages? Liz said she'd throw in her rolex if you purchase two!

Skee

Beach Crab
Aug 28, 2006
Georgia
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"We have been pleased to work with Julie and Mike in the acquisition and sale of several homes in the Destin area. In each transaction Julie and Mike have distinguished themselves by professionalism and eagerness to assist with frequent requests. While other realtors regard extended assistance as favors; Julie and Mike regard such assistance as ?part of the job?.
- Bill and Shelley Elder
http://www.gonecoastal.com/meetus.htm

Google is great.

Hi Olive. Nice meeting you in Hot Lanta.
[/FONT]

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"We have been pleased to work with Julie and Mike in the acquisition and sale of several homes in the Destin area. In each transaction Julie and Mike have distinguished themselves by professionalism and eagerness to assist with frequent requests. While other realtors regard extended assistance as favors; Julie and Mike regard such assistance as ?part of the job?.
- Bill and Shelley Elder
http://www.gonecoastal.com/meetus.htm

[/FONT]

Bill & Shelley may need a favor from Julie and Mike about now.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Maybe, if you skip getting a new mortgage you do not need a new appraisal.... which may come in significatly lower!:cool:

Mango or Spin,

I thought the only "assumable" mortgages were on VA & FHA loans--and these loans aren't used by investulators. Don't most loans written in the last several years have a due-on-sale clause?

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
:eek: Oh Crap! I've been busted!

Well, now that I have your attention...anyone want to throw their money down a rathole and buy up these mortgages? Liz said she'd throw in her rolex if you purchase two!

Sooooo busted. And you do not even live here. I"ll have to talk to Julie and ask her if she knows that your blogs are, so to say, less than supportive. ;-)

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Sooooo busted. And you do not even live here. I"ll have to talk to Julie and ask her if she knows that your blogs are, so to say, less than supportive. ;-)

I'll have Liz open a can of Whoop-Arse on Julie in a New York second.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I'll have Liz open a can of Whoop-Arse on Julie in a New York second.

:lolabove: ...Liz can knock you out with that ROLEX, or maybe even her ROLODEX!

spinDrAtl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Mango or Spin,

I thought the only "assumable" mortgages were on VA & FHA loans--and these loans aren't used by investulators. Don't most loans written in the last several years have a due-on-sale clause?

I don't do FHA or VA but I do not know of any 'assumable' mortgages at this time. Maybe Bill just wants someone to make the payments and he is willing to take a chance. If a check starts arriving from a different party every month, most lenders will not give it a second thought as long as the checks keep coming on time. Of course you never know.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I don't do FHA or VA but I do not know of any 'assumable' mortgages at this time. Maybe Bill just wants someone to make the payments and he is willing to take a chance. If a check starts arriving from a different party every month, most lenders will not give it a second thought as long as the checks keep coming on time. Of course you never know.

Or worse...it could be some sort of buy/lease where the new "homeower" will forward the check to Bill and hope that it makes it way to the lender.

What about it Bill? Shelley? Liz?

Last edited: