• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
boobatoos said:
Grayton Bound--thanks! I've been here a while, just never take the time to post. I enjoy reading everybody's posts. Long story on the name "boobatoos". It doesn't have anything to do with tattoos though. No offense to anyone who has them. :lol:

:rotfl: Long story or not, I think you're gonna have to try to explain - ??

boobatoos

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
K-ville
LOL!!! I'm a good sport about pretty much anything.

River Otter--LOL!! Yes, it does, but I'm in NO way a DD, just a C!!!! LOL Just a pet name/nickname my husband came up with several years ago and it has been shortened to booba, boobarbs, or boobs. LOL

Rita--hope the explanation above helps!! :)

Wow! What a way to introduce myself to the board, huh??? :rotfl: Now everybody on the message board is going to think I'm nuts because of my member/user name!!!!!! LOL

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
boobatoos said:
LOL!!! I'm a good sport about pretty much anything.

River Otter--LOL!! Yes, it does, but I'm in NO way a DD, just a C!!!! LOL Just a pet name/nickname my husband came up with several years ago and it has been shortened to booba, boobarbs, or boobs. LOL

Rita--hope the explanation above helps!! :)

Wow! What a way to introduce myself to the board, huh??? :rotfl: Now everybody on the message board is going to think I'm nuts because of my member/user name!!!!!! LOL

We'll think you're nuts? HARDLY! We think you'll fit right in. :clap_1:

Welcome!

As River Otter, says, Post early and post often!

(Thanks for the chow tips, too.) :cool:

Rita said:
Is your husband registered as Cockatoos? :D :welcome:

lmao.gif
Rita.... Your too dam much
lmao.gif

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
lollygal said:
So this is about road stops???? :eek:

Oh lolly...every thread is about tangents around here!