• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CJ

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2005
Pt. Washington
I am offering private tutoring sessions in your home or in my space depending on what is most convenient for you and most beneficial to your child. Please call me at 850-685-2404 to discuss how and when I might be able to teach your child.

Thank you

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Nice to see you posting again. You have been away from us for a long time and it seemed you had forgotten your SoWal friends. I think you may need to tell us more about what's going on and maybe include a little more info about yourself and your qualifications. Also - what ages? what hours? etc.

CJ

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2005
Pt. Washington
Well I have time now but hopefully not for long...

I am a certified Montessori teacher and tutored FCAT preparatory in Tallahassee up to 8th grade. I have also tutored inner city children up to 3rd grade. The extent that I might be able to help a child would depend on the subject matter and the child's needs.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I will add that CJ is a wonderful, intelligent person and a good parent. If someone doesn't get her some students soon, RiverOtter and me :rotfl: (I love that even journalists and actors/screenwriters fail miserably at the correct usage of the pronoun) might have to get tutored for spelling/typing.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I know CJ well and have seen her teach in and out of the classroom. I give her my highest possible recommendation. I can't wait until she unveils more of her plans coming soon.