• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabell

Beach Fanatic
Sep 15, 2005
New York
Johnrudy said:
Do you have an intersection, partial location, anything that its near?

it's on old 98 , Right before the turn, on the north side! I just thought it was so beautiful I took a pic of it when I was down in late aug.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Dabell said:
it's on old 98 , Right before the turn, on the north side! I just thought it was so beautiful I took a pic of it when I was down in late aug.

Yep, you are definitely a female. Old 98 must be at least 10 miles long with many turns on the north side.

sarawind

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
30A
32413 My mailing address is PCB although residence is Walton County on 30A.

Dabell

Beach Fanatic
Sep 15, 2005
New York
Smiling JOe said:
Yep, you are definitely a female. Old 98 must be at least 10 miles long with many turns on the north side.

ha ha ha Joe, There's only one big turn that leeds into us 98 from old 98

Smiling JOe said:
I saw a study once of the differences in how males and females navigate. They put (many) males and (many) females in a maze and required them to navigate the course several times. The upshot of the study was that males navigate N, S, E, and W, while females navigate via landmarks (nails, marks, scratches on the walls, etc.).

There's a newsflash... "turn left after the Burger King on the right but before the Sam's Club on the left..."
blah.gif

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Moondance said:
I saw a study once of the differences in how males and females navigate. They put (many) males and (many) females in a maze and required them to navigate the course several times. The upshot of the study was that males navigate N, S, E, and W, while females navigate via landmarks (nails, marks, scratches on the walls, etc.).

There's a newsflash... "turn left after the Burger King on the right but before the Sam's Club on the left..."
blah.gif

Blah, blah, blah....I like N,S,E,W...especially since cars started including those "cute" compass thingies in the rear view mirror! Blah, blah, blah...I do hate maps though...unless someone draws one for me with "cute" little symbols for landmarks....like X for turn at the Exxon station and a bullseye for next to Target!!! Blah, blah, blah!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Funny, but if you are in SoWal on hwy 98, the directions would be more like, go past the second set of police cars, then when you see pine trees on your right for a while, then a big metal church, then more pine trees for a while, take your next big right and then go past more pine trees and turn right at the stop sign. Bam! Let the bag boy retrieve your clubs from your trunk and play some golf at Camp Creek.

Status
Not open for further replies.