• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton
:D COOL OFF AT FIRED UP PAINT-YOUR-OWN POTTERY LABOR DAY WEEKEND! :D

Just a quick note that we've had lots of phone calls...
YES, we are open today, Sunday, and on Labor Day (monday) 10am-6pm or so!

Plenty of seats available, no waiting, so c'mon in and enjoy
SEASIDE'S #1 FUN PLACE!

FIRED UP PAINT-YOUR-OWN POTTERY STUDIO
27 Quincy Circle ☼ Downtown Seaside
850-231-3211☼ FiredUpSeaside.com
Open 10am?6pm, 7 days a week

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton
Just a quick note to thank sooo many of our SoWal friends that have stopped in these past few days! Stacy and I had just returned Thursday from a buying trip, and next thing you know ya'll are bringing family & friends in to paint everything from handprint platters to cute 'lil puppies. SoWallers ROCK!

Btw, a quiet milestone...this is our 200th post. :D

Guess that's tame posting compared to many, but we frequent sowal.com often enough to feel very blessed to know ya'll! :love:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
200!! Yippee! :clap: I've enjoyed them all and love reading about Fired Up. I have a good friend that speaks very highly of you guys. ;-) My next trip will be a whirlwind, but would love to stop in. Happy Labor Day!

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
200!! Yippee! :clap: I've enjoyed them all and love reading about Fired Up. I have a good friend that speaks very highly of you guys. ;-) My next trip will be a whirlwind, but would love to stop in. Happy Labor Day!

I wonder who that could be :rotfl: AND you have 2 good friends that speak very highly of them :love:

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton
I wonder who that could be :rotfl: AND you have 2 good friends that speak very highly of them :love:

Cork, we want to see you and Sunshine again soon! :love:

DD, stop in and see us even if just to say "hi" next time you're in SoWal...

BTW, we keep dreaming of ways to paint a Kit-tay with glasses for a certain someone...imagine how fun that could be! :rofl:

HAPPY LABOR DAY TO ALL!

wintersbk

Beach Fanatic
Apr 16, 2005
TEXAS
Got to meet BeachBimmer today. The kids had a great time.

We'll post picture of the great items we made a Fired Up today later this week.

You guys do an excellent job and we will continue to recommend Fired Up to anyone looking for the unique & personal item.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Fired Up is the best because Jim & Stacy are the BEST!!!!:love: :clap:

Last edited: