• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
The seating area is beautiful and the service is wonderful!:clap:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

ThatPersianGirl

Beach Comber
:clap:
I am so excited!!! I can't wait to try the new location on my next day off... whenever that will be!
So happy about adding such a great addition on this side of town. Yay!
Congratulations to Fabrice and his sweet wife... it's always good when good, hard-working people prosper. (Well, I guess it's wonderful when everyone succeeds... but you know what I mean!)

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
does this mean the other one is closed?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
does this mean the other one is closed?
Yes, the other location is no more, but I must tell you that the new location rocks! Fabienne will be adding much more to the new place, but right now, they are open and that is great news. I'll post some photos and the menu when I get a chance, but IMO, Fabrice is the best place for lunch on all of 30A. All sandwiches are prepared fresh, using great ingredients, and all the prices are under $10. The breakfast menu and brunch menu look great, too. If you haven't eaten at Fabrice, you should get your booty over there and eat, ASAP!

tivoli

Beach Lover
Fabrice is awesome! We got their salads to go last week
and they were scrumptious!! This is a wonderful location and
a great asset to 30-A. Looking forward to going back next
week while in Seagrove and trying something chocolate
out of the dessert case....looked yummy:love:

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
I agree, I love the food...and the prices are so reasonable. Just wanted to know if we had two locations. Thanks.

CK1

Beach Lover
Jul 20, 2007
Congrats to Fabrice and his sweet wife! They are such hard workers and now on 30A, ain't that grayt. I can't wait for a yellow fin tuna burger. Yum, Yum. See ya soon. :D