• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
This is one depressing thread. :sosad: Has anyone found out the story of 331? Is the restaurant closing as well? Oli...please come back and stop rumors!!!

DikkiDu

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2007
Lawtell, La
www.dikkidu.com
Ok Guys and Gals,
Sorry I didn't say this earlier. I was told by Oli that they were in the way of a 4 lane highway so I'm assuming they were kinda forced to close down due to the construction of a 4 lane highway.. Hope this clarifies some confusion. MAKE SURE YOU COME SUPPORT US AT BUD AND ALLEY'S...YOU GET 2 THINGS IN ONE PLACE..(GOOD MUSIC AND GOOD FOOD)

DIKKI DU

BeachyQueen

Beach Comber
May 28, 2007
I have a friend who had her Nov. wedding reception booked at 331 and was notified last week that they will be closing. After a brief freak out session, she is now rebooked at Bud and Alleys.

Sad to hear 331 is closing up shop though. :cry:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
oh hail! if the 331 is closing where are we going to have our annual New Year's Eve Eve dance/bash? waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!:sosad: :sosad:

:sosad: ...oh Toots, where oh where will we shake our groove thangs???

WhiskeyRiver

Beach Lover
Aug 29, 2005
Bartlett, TN
So is 331 closed now, or will be closing soon? please tell not closed now, we will be in SGB next weekend! My family is going to be VERY disappointed! :yikes: