• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Camp Creek Kid said:
Sorry to break the news to y'all--your Irish pub idea has been stolen. An Irish pub is going to open at the Village of South Walton. They're going to offer pizza and pasta (green maybe?), so it will be an Italian/Irish pub. Maybe they'll offer a grilled cheese or two if we beg.

That is a different market, too far to drive.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Mike B. said:
Kurt...

After seeing those pictures, give me a job and a place to sleep and Ill be there in 6 hours. I just got home from work and can be packed in 30 minutes. Man I cant wait to move down there! Only another year or so! Hope I can find work! :)

What kind of work?

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
I'm open to anything. I've done everything from AutoCAD to waste management. Right now I manage the perishable food refrigeration for a retail chain (making sure they get to the new stores on time, and making sure they stay operational) and also run a web based database system. I dont really specialize in any one thing. I like to try new things.

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
I'd kinda like healthy too but not granola and sea weed. There's a place I loved in Tampa Bay called "The Dish" and I always thought it would go great here.

Basically it's a "you create your own dish" kinda place. There's several bars with different raw components on them: One with meats and seafood, one with lots and lots of different veggies and one with sauces. You fill your plate with your selections and take it over to be stir fried all together at a central grill. You can go back to the grill as much as you want with as many combos as you like so you can eat healthy and just veggies if you want.

Also, would love a little crepe vendor in one of these little villages like they've got on the streets in paris for 2F each. MMMMMM

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Cork On the Ocean said:
I'd kinda like healthy too but not granola and sea weed. There's a place I loved in Tampa Bay called "The Dish" and I always thought it would go great here.

Basically it's a "you create your own dish" kinda place. There's several bars with different raw components on them: One with meats and seafood, one with lots and lots of different veggies and one with sauces. You fill your plate with your selections and take it over to be stir fried all together at a central grill. You can go back to the grill as much as you want with as many combos as you like so you can eat healthy and just veggies if you want.

Also, would love a little crepe vendor in one of these little villages like they've got on the streets in paris for 2F each. MMMMMM

Sounds great to me. :clap_1:

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
Call off the search for the surfer girl. I may have hooked one. She's originally from Cali, but lived in FWB for a while and now lives in Nashville. We're meeting for drinks today for the second time this week. ;)

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Mike B. said:
Call off the search for the surfer girl. I may have hooked one. She's originally from Cali, but lived in FWB for a while and now lives in Nashville. We're meeting for drinks today for the second time this week. ;)

:clap_1:

phdphay

Beach Fanatic
Mar 7, 2005
River Otter, you *rock* in your rant against fast food. I happen to live in a small town where our only choices are fast food and a few tacky chain restaurants. I am *so* tired of this, but, hey, that's where our jobs are. So 30-A is an escape from all of that junk food for me. They say you are what you eat - if I depended on restaurants in my town, I'd be junk! If they build a McDonald's on 30-A, I'll ... flip out and ... be sad and ... dunno what ...