• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Mermaid said:
Your fridge is EXACTLY like ours! Though every now and then we'll throw in a cup or two of yogurt (Just so we can feel virtuous.) :clap_1:

I've gotten so many great ideas from this thread!
We never thought about using our fridge for food!!!!! We'll be trying that one.:idea:

bsmart

brain
Aug 19, 2005
Atlanta, GA.
Hopefully nothing, because no one has been down there since June, yikes that would be nasty, especially after the Dennis power outage. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
The real question is - what's on the outside? :D

logo-sowal-250.gif

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
shakennotstirred said:
Kathy - you ate the whole pan by yourself??? That is impressive.

I was with friends watching an Alabama, Tennessee game. I just lost track of how much I had eaten. The next morning when we got up, there was green and red jello on the ceiling. I hope I wasn't involved in putting it there, but I probably was!!!!!

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
ktschris said:
Very good -- looks like you covered the 4 basic food groups.

When we go, we have to keep our beer in coolers - the fridge just isn't big enough to hold it all.

Agreed, plus the fridge in the rental house is never cold enough for brew, the best cooler for the beach.............polar bear coolers!!!! :clap_1: ice never melts :D

shakennotstirred

Beach Fanatic
Jan 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
kathydwells said:
I was with friends watching an Alabama, Tennessee game. I just lost track of how much I had eaten. The next morning when we got up, there was green and red jello on the ceiling. I hope I wasn't involved in putting it there, but I probably was!!!!!

Must of been some game! :lol: