• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
Hi guys!

The 331 article originated from the Walton Sun Web site where it was posted yesterday.

Just FYI

The article I posted was out of the Northwest Florida Daily News, printed version, the mother company to the Walton Sun.

mermaid513

Beach Comber
Oct 13, 2006
Hi Yippie!

The NW Fla. Daily News is not the mother company of The Walton Sun. Freedom Communications owns the Daily, the Log and the Sun. The Sun and the Daily are sisters, actually.

redfisher

Beach Fanatic
Sep 11, 2005
Sorry if this has been covered, but I thought Oli said that if 331 closed for road construction that it would just open again down the road...Has something changed or is this because of the Seabar thing?....Red

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Sorry if this has been covered, but I thought Oli said that if 331 closed for road construction that it would just open again down the road...Has something changed or is this because of the Seabar thing?....Red

It's been covered: [ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=16108"]sad we are... - SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]

redfisher

Beach Fanatic
Sep 11, 2005
Sorry, I didn't ask if they were moving the "building" but if it would reopen somewhere else...