• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood

kcchiefsgirl

Beach Crab
Sep 11, 2007
Thanks to those that gave suggestions. Wish I had a snappy come back but after sunday's game, I can't really say anything.

I would argue that KC fans are not fair weather, though. It's impossible to get tickets. Arrowhead is always sold out.

Someone suggested Hurricanes. Where is that? I was familar with the other bars mentioned.

NotnKansas

Beach Lover
Aug 3, 2006
SOWAL, FL
Thanks to those that gave suggestions. Wish I had a snappy come back but after sunday's game, I can't really say anything.

I would argue that KC fans are not fair weather, though. It's impossible to get tickets. Arrowhead is always sold out.

Someone suggested Hurricanes. Where is that? I was familar with the other bars mentioned.

Shades on the loop (east side of 30-A right after Rosemary) will probably be your best bet for the game. They have like 20 TV's and are all about football. And they have the best Chicken Nachoes in South Walton. :D

Barefoot55

Beach Comber
Jul 30, 2007
This doesn't have much to do with the topic, but I am glad to see someone else from Kansas I am from Kansas as well! How cool.

What part are you from NotNKansas? I am from the Lawrence area around KU.

-Sean

Last edited:

KansasBorn/30ABound

Beach Lover
Apr 9, 2005
Atchison, Kansas
This doesn't have much to do with the topic, but I am glad to see someone else from Kansas I am from Kansas as well! How cool.

What part are you from NotNKansas? I am from the Lawrence area around KU.

-Sean

I am a fellow Kansan. But I still live in Kansas. Jealous of all of you that have been able to make the move down there full time.