• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
http://www.sowal.com/photos-090907.html

070909-grayton-028.jpg

gardening1970

Beach Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
Atlanta
There is a photo in this series captioned "From Pelican Circle in Seacrest Beach looking west" and in it, a blue contemporary house is shown. I recall that this house is near Watersound and overlooks the lake. I have walked by it many times, and it always appears empty. Anybody know if it the owner ever rents it? The location is awesome. Thanks.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
There is a photo in this series captioned "From Pelican Circle in Seacrest Beach looking west" and in it, a blue contemporary house is shown. I recall that this house is near Watersound and overlooks the lake. I have walked by it many times, and it always appears empty. Anybody know if it the owner ever rents it? The location is awesome. Thanks.

They don't rent it out.

'Coastal harmony' best describes this striking, innovative design on this incredible, unique gulf front site. 144' of premiere beach front perfectly perched on a bluff between 'Camp Creek' coastal dune lake and the white sand beaches of the gulf. The high dunes running west that separate the lake from the gulf, all the way to the pass, then on to the east border of Watersound Beach are protected and can never be developed. This ensures a half mile western buffer that guarantees the perpetual existence of a natural view. The property is further enhanced and protected by natural tree line on the beach side of the house that creates a leafy, 20' high canopy while providing shade and protection from potential storm surge. All this beauty elevated to approximately 28' above sea level. $9,950,000 - MLS# 434173
Virtual Tour

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
I really like this batch of photos. Talk about natural beauty--SoWal has it in spades and I'm glad you have the eye to capture it. :clap:

The bikini gal with the red fish--fish lips!!! :D