• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sea Star

Beach Lover
Nov 17, 2004
Knoxville, TN
Any riders there 10/8-10/22? Mr. Star and I are really excited about exploring on the bike this year, and would love to have others join us for some fun rides. :bicycle:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sea Star said:
Any riders there 10/8-10/22? Mr. Star and I are really excited about exploring on the bike this year, and would love to have others join us for some fun rides. :bicycle:

I am unaware of fun rides around here. Just some flat, straight roads. What do you guys ride?

Sea Star

Beach Lover
Nov 17, 2004
Knoxville, TN
We have a Harley Sportster 1200. Not big enough for touring but great for getting around, i.e. Eden State Gardens, St. Andrews, maybe Pensacola, Mexico Beach. We don't mind long, straight roads. They are quite a change from the roads in the Smokies, and riding anywhere is good for the soul!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sea Star said:
We have a Harley Sportster 1200. Not big enough for touring but great for getting around, i.e. Eden State Gardens, St. Andrews, maybe Pensacola, Mexico Beach. We don't mind long, straight roads. They are quite a change from the roads in the Smokies, and riding anywhere is good for the soul!
I would switch bike roads with you anyday. I love the Smokies and surrounding areas.

Smiling JOe :D

85motorcycle_avatar.gif

Sea Star

Beach Lover
Nov 17, 2004
Knoxville, TN
JC said:
I ride most weekends. Sometimes with 1 or 2 others.
:clap_1: What do you ride? Let's get together while we are there and you can lead (unless you insist on wearing that dress you have on in your avatar). Thanks RO for the cool smiley.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Sea Star said:
We have a Harley Sportster 1200. Not big enough for touring but great for getting around, i.e. Eden State Gardens, St. Andrews, maybe Pensacola, Mexico Beach. ..............

:dunno: I'm trying to visualize Eden State Gardens and Harley bike-riding.