• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
11.jpg

I love this! :clap:

:eek: ...I asked my daddy for his opinion on the A&M v Miami game (he is an Aggie you see, I never owned any orange clothing growing up)...he told me to pick MIAMI :blink: and now I wonder if I should have gone with my gut reaction!!! :wave:
Kitty, you ARE a football genius. I just noticed that you've already picked the first game correctly. I picked the Aggies.:bang:

Just hope Blake Mitchell has a good game against LSU, despite the fact that I picked LSU to win. I really want South Carolina to win and Blake to do well (even if he has done some stupid things in his personal life, such as dumping on a really precious girl whom I know).

Last edited:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Kitty, you ARE a football genius. I just noticed that you've already picked the first game correctly. I picked the Aggies.:bang:

Just hope Blake Mitchell has a good game against LSU, despite the fact that I picked LSU to win. I really want South Carolina to win and Blake to do well (even if he has done some stupid things in his personal life, such as dumping on a really precious girl whom I know).

Fuhget abowdit:cool:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I just got an education from Auburn Kimmi about all things Alabama v. Auburn. I can't stop laughing at 200Saban. :rotfl:

Let the games begin! :clap: :wave:

TN2FLA

Beach Lover
Jan 12, 2006
Dune Allen
UGA over Bama
Mark Richt is 22-3 in opponents stadiums, yes 22-3...this does not include games against FLA in Jacksonville

LSU over Carolina
Death Valley at night, enough said

Kentucky over Ark
Too many injuries on the hogs side of the ball and they are gassed after last week

FLA big over Ole Miss

and a little inside info for all you Vol fans...from a big time Tennnessee booster the word is Fulmer will be axed at the years end and Kirk Ferentz of Iowa is the frontrunner...here's to 4 years and a new coach again!
Lets go get Chucky from the BUCS! GO VOLS!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
UGA over Bama
Mark Richt is 22-3 in opponents stadiums, yes 22-3...this does not include games against FLA in Jacksonville

LSU over Carolina
Death Valley at night, enough said

Kentucky over Ark
Too many injuries on the hogs side of the ball and they are gassed after last week

FLA big over Ole Miss

and a little inside info for all you Vol fans...from a big time Tennnessee booster the word is Fulmer will be axed at the years end and Kirk Ferentz of Iowa is the frontrunner...here's to 4 years and a new coach again!
Lets go get Chucky from the BUCS! GO VOLS!

Day game:bang:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
I just got an education from Auburn Kimmi about all things Alabama v. Auburn. I can't stop laughing at 200Saban. :rotfl:

Let the games begin! :clap: :wave:

;-) Baby, this is the Saban nation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.