• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Let's get this out in the open-

1.I do not own a "Sabanation" shirt and never plan on it. I'm making funn of it just as much as others. I think it's crazy and obsessive but hey, it's who we are and we aren't the only fans that are bat-sheet crazy. (If you've been disappointed for the last 6 years you'd be excited to celebrate this year, too.)

2. I don't worship the Bear and what he did. Over it.

3. I think Saban is a great coach. He's high profile and has put the University back in the spotlight and he has given the players a lot of confidence they didn't have last year under Mike "Mr. Personality" Shula. :wave:

4. Alabama fans do feel superior. ALL SEC fans feel superior. This is pretty obvs. :roll: I might talk a lot of talk but it's all in good funn.

Everybody take a deep breath and relax. :bang: Dueces.

See below for my comments:
1.I do not own a "Sabanation" shirt and never plan on it. I'm making funn of it just as much as others. I think it's crazy and obsessive but hey, it's who we are and we aren't the only fans that are bat-sheet crazy. (If you've been disappointed for the last 6 years you'd be excited to celebrate this year, too.) Confirming that Sabanation and 2000Saban are my 2 favorites. I mean, come on.

2. I don't worship the Bear and what he did. Over it. Fine, never a concern of mine.

3. I think Saban is a great coach. He's high profile and has put the University back in the spotlight and he has given the players a lot of confidence they didn't have last year under Mike "Mr. Personality" Shula. :wave: Don't blame you. Makes it all the more funn.

4. Alabama fans do feel superior. ALL SEC fans feel superior. This is pretty obvs. :roll: I might talk a lot of talk but it's all in good funn. Try arguing that in the state of CA ;-)

Good post Whitey.:clap:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
BR darling, no offense, really, but it's funnier than heck that you and TFT would complain about schools/teams with an inflated attitude of superiority...:funn:

:rotfl: ...tomahawk!!!

I heart whitey...she is a good fan!!! I still have my diploma...my parents spent alot of moola on it.

Last edited:

GIjo

Beach Fanatic
Jul 4, 2007
San Francisco, CA
West Virginia at South Florida
Oklahoma at Colorado
Penn State at Illinois
Alabama
at Florida State (in Jacksonville)
Auburn at Florida
Mississippi State
at South Carolina
Michigan State at Wisconsin
Ole Miss at Georgia
California
at Oregon
Clemson at Georgia Tech

I hope I get more than 3 points this week......:clap: :clap: :clap: :rotfl: :rotfl: :wave:

BR darling, no offense, really, but it's funnier than heck that you and TFT would complain about schools/teams with an inflated attitude of superiority...:funn:
I personally don't feel superior. I just feel proud and lucky as hell when the Gators do well. Because what goes up will come down, so I just enjoy the ride when we're up. I definitely don't feel entitled.

I'm not offended by your comments. I can totally relate to people who have strong feelings for their college teams.:wave:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Is anyone else really looking forward to Iron Bowl week?:DIs there a catchy name for the FSU-Florida game?

I just survived the Iron Skillet this weekend. Pass it on over to Ft. Worth...again. :roll: Pony down.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Is anyone else really looking forward to Iron Bowl week?:DIs there a catchy name for the FSU-Florida game?

I literally can't wait to Iron Bowl week, which is great because I haven't cared the last few years. Game ON!

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach

They like to call the kettle black.:funn: :lol: :rotfl: :lolabove: :rofl: :D :clap: :wave:

Are you going to the game?

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
I literally can't wait to Iron Bowl week, which is great because I haven't cared the last few years. Game ON!

Are you confirmed?
What are the chances you'll get tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.