• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I love these electronic locks!! My mom was in a place earlier this year, and it was great to run in and out without having to worry about a key. Keys inside beach bags are always going to migrate out of the bag!

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
I love these electronic locks!! My mom was in a place earlier this year, and it was great to run in and out without having to worry about a key. Keys inside beach bags are always going to migrate out of the bag!

I agree. I hate trying to keep up with the keys. Electronic locks are the way to go.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I agree. I hate trying to keep up with the keys. Electronic locks are the way to go.

I can't image the pain of trying to keep track of keys, so electronic locks definitely rock, just be aware that some electronic locks don't meet the latest building codes - they can't stand the required wind pressures.

josebby

Beach Lover
Aug 14, 2005
We've had our Oracle 660 in place for 18 months now. I just love the system...it's working great for us and is well worth the money!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
We've had a electronic keypad door lock for years now on our side door going into the kitchen. Like Audie said, you can program 4 codes at one time. Ours is made by Weiser Lock. Nice to not have to fumble with door keys.

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I would love one of these! I will ask about them at the WC rental meeting...can't wait for the response..."we'll look into that" ;-)

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
I would love one of these! I will ask about them at the WC rental meeting...can't wait for the response..."we'll look into that" ;-)

That's about all we hear at ours. Just yesterday I was looking through last years meeting (our meeting is weekend after next) and not one of the issues we brought up has been resolved.:dunno:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
That's about all we hear at ours. Just yesterday I was looking through last years meeting (our meeting is weekend after next) and not one of the issues we brought up has been resolved.:dunno:

But yet we still go....year after year! I think we need to hire a therapist to attend the meetings...it's like a bad marriage sometimes! :D :wave:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
you just need good board members like me...:D. In my opinion it is also all about the CAM who is in charge and how much work they are willing to do. OTherwise, I have seen that it falls by the wayside.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
you just need good board members like me...:D. In my opinion it is also all about the CAM who is in charge and how much work they are willing to do. OTherwise, I have seen that it falls by the wayside.

Wouldn't help...St. Joe is still large and in charge. :wave: