• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cavbaby

Beach Comber
Jun 4, 2005
Anyone have a good referral for builders in sowal? We are starting to do a little research for next year when we plan on building - I know the price per sq ft can vary greatly-- we had plans to build in RB 2 years ago but sold for personal reasons-- our build out time is coming up next summer and we want to go ahead and get the ball rolling...

Thanks in Advance!!

Coast is Clear

Beach Lover
Jun 26, 2005
Atlanta/Seaside
Waugh Custom Homes, office on 30-A near Blue Mountain. Ed Waugh. Very honest and great quality. Finished our home in Seaside in March. We built from Atlanta and it was a great experience even building remotely.

You know you have a good builder if he sees something that you never mention, doesn't like it and tears it out and redoes it at his cost.

ellen

Beach Lover
Jul 8, 2005
I highly recommend Monte Hewett Homes of Florida. They built our WaterColor Home. Lots of integrity, great relationships with their subs, emphasis on doing what is right, etc. Variations in price per foot are variations in the specifications (type of plumbing fixtures, AC system, type of windows (impact glass recommended), lighting, cabinet, and appliance allowances, etc.) They go above and beyond. Call Ellen at 231-0993. The drawing of plans/approval process can take up to 8 months or longer, so get started now. You will be a happy homeowner!

mare

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
We are also making plans to build in the area next year. I would love to have the names of the builders PM to me as well. Thank you very much!