• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Anyone have any Watersound Crossings units For Sale By Owner?
We have buyers that are coming back for a 2nd time to look at about 7 units ... And we just wanted to make sure there are not any other units that might be available but are not listed on the market. If you have something, please send it our way .... thanks ....

josebby

Beach Lover
Aug 14, 2005
I'm wondering about your clients who had interest in WaterSound Crossings. Any update? Did they buy?

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Our clients have not purchased a unit yet ... but are nearing a decision.
They will be coming back into town in the next couple of weeks to have another look at the units that were on their short list.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
In retrospect that seems like a reasonable question. Imagine that, you actually got a prompt answer. How civilized.

Sometimes this can be construed as Acrimonious in Florida. Please renew good faith every chance you have. I only mean this in peace.

Last edited:
Sometimes this can be construed as Acrimonious in Florida. Please renew good faith every chance you have. I only mean this in peace.

Thanks for the vocabulary lesson. I had heard the word acrimonious before, but was uneducated on its modern usage. My word of the day from Oxford was lease, let. This was an especially useful day.

It's been most pleasant sharing communication with you. I appreciate your position.