• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

P.A.G.

Beach Lover
Jan 9, 2007
Premier Auction Group will be holding a multi-property auction for residential properties between Ft. Walton Beach and the East end of 30-A. We still have a few spots to fill. The date will be November 17th and will be held at the Sandestin Hilton or Embassy Suites. For a small marketing fee of $2500, you may include your property in the auction. We are paying a 4-5% co-broke fee for entering your client's listing. If you have any interest or questions about this auction, please call our Santa Rosa Beach office at 850-622-3247 or our Gadsden office at 256-442-6161. Please ask for Steve Lister.

www.thepremierauctiongroup.com

Joe Mammy

Beach Lover
Mar 26, 2007
I have 4 properties entered in this upcoming auction. What I am doing a little different than the others is advertising a minimum price. Make that a minimum WOW :yikes: price:

Ariel Dunes II Penthouse #2405 - minimum bid $695K!
Ariel Dunes II 3br/3ba #110 - minimum bid $395K!
Ariel Dunes II 2br/2ba #1103 - minimum bid $295K!
712 Mars St. Destin, huge private lot, pool, 2410sf - minimum bid $349K!

Add on a 10% buyer's premium and they are all considerably lower priced than previous sales and well below active listings. All it will take is one bid and we have a sale.

More info and pics on my site.

Last edited:

P.A.G.

Beach Lover
Jan 9, 2007
There will be no absolutes in this auction, however, the majority of the properties will be selling with a very attractive published minimum bid. You will be able to view our website late this week or early next week to see all properties. This minimum bid will be accepted by the sellers.

Last edited: