• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jojodancer

Beach Lover
Oct 11, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
In response to Sbremer's post, we at Gravel Road would like to send our deepest apologies. We pride ourselves on our food and our service. Had you informed us of your displeasure we would have done everything possible to please you. We did have the unfortunate circumstance of no credit card machine for a full week. We would like to apologize to all whom this affected. We have replaced our machine and all is in working order. Please try us again, Sbremer, and we will give you great service and a discount! And thanks to all who responded to Sbremer's post with positive feedback about us.

Gravel Road Restaurant
50 Uptown Grayton Cr.
850-534-0960

(located off of 30-A, behind the Grayton Starbucks and Banktrust)

Sbremer

Beach Crab
Jul 11, 2005
In response to Sbremer's post, we at Gravel Road would like to send our deepest apologies. We pride ourselves on our food and our service. Had you informed us of your displeasure we would have done everything possible to please you. We did have the unfortunate circumstance of no credit card machine for a full week. We would like to apologize to all whom this affected. We have replaced our machine and all is in working order. Please try us again, Sbremer, and we will give you great service and a discount! And thanks to all who responded to Sbremer's post with positive feedback about us.

Gravel Road Restaurant
50 Uptown Grayton Cr.
850-534-0960

(located off of 30-A, behind the Grayton Starbucks and Banktrust)

Dear Gravel Road,

Thank you so much for your gracious apology and for your generous offer of great service and a discount on my next visit. I too have days that don't go smoothly and if I was a regular customer, then, I would have known that this was not the norm for service and atmosphere. I truly appreciate your response and look forward to the dining experience that all SoWal' raves about!:clap:

craig

Beach Crab
Jun 9, 2011
OMG Worst Service EVER!!

This place was unbelievable. It looked like a nice friendly establishment but it was the most atrocious service we have ever received. Between the inattentive waiter and the slower-than-molasses cook, we honestly WAITED OVER AN HOUR for our food with no apologies or explanations whatsoever. Then the fish plate that was supposed to have shrimp came with no shrimp, so we waited another 20 minutes for that. When I inquired about what was taking so long, the waiter went to full-on-attitude-mode and said "What do you expect me to do about it?" and then a sarcastic "Sorry we are not up to YOUR standards"...huh?!? You gotta be kidding me. And trust me, there were about a half-dozen tables around us filled with people waiting for food with similar glazed-over expressions of "why the heck did we ever pick this place?" NEVER again!!