• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Wow! What a fabulous restaurant! They've hit the trifecta - great food, great service, great atmosphere.

I'd normally recommend a specific dish, but based on the silence that descended upon our table after everything single thing was served, you can't go wrong - and it takes a lot to make us stop talking completely & focus on our food!

We had an eclectic group with a wide variety of likes and dislikes and everyone LOVED their food!

Severe thumbs up and the scooterbug seal of approval! :love:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Fire is just north of the four way stop in Grayton Beach - take the first paved road to the left after that intersection. Fire is at the end of the street on the left.

I have had good meals there at lunch and dinner. I wrote a longer review with pictures (also includes their website that has their menu and more pictures) at....

http://www.southwaltonliving.com/20...great-balls-of-fire-restaurant-grayton-beach/

Hope this helps...

Great review...and the pictures made me so hungry. :drool::clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Great review!! We love Fire.:love: I love the food- there is nothing like it on 30A- completely unique to the area. And delicious to boot.

Oh yeah- the bar is sexy. Go look and you will know what I mean.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Wow! What a fabulous restaurant! They've hit the trifecta - great food, great service, great atmosphere.

We had an eclectic group with a wide variety of likes and dislikes and everyone LOVED their food!

Severe thumbs up and the scooterbug seal of approval! :love:
:clap::clap::clap:
Chickpea & I had lunch there about 2 months ago....................:clap::clap:
YUM YUM YUM!!!!