• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

queenmary

Beach Comber
Oct 10, 2007
Seacrest
www.IDimpact.com
Hi,

I'm working on a "Honey Do" list that includes finding a competent and non-gouging repairperson to take a look at a brand new hot tub - purchased from Overstock.com - that has been professionally installed, is correctly wired, and does not work. So far, yellow pages have yielded NO ONE willing to work on this in Seacrest. Can you help?

Thanks!

Queen Mary

queenmary

Beach Comber
Oct 10, 2007
Seacrest
www.IDimpact.com
Re: Hot Tub Consult Correction

Not to malign overstock.com, the actual vendor for this product was Overstock Spas of Orem, Utah, now out of business. Thanks for any help you can give us - we are stuck with a $4K lemon unless we can make lemonade!

qm

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Re: Hot Tub Consult Correction

Not to malign overstock.com, the actual vendor for this product was Overstock Spas of Orem, Utah, now out of business. Thanks for any help you can give us - we are stuck with a $4K lemon unless we can make lemonade!

qm

Good luck, I really hope that you can find someone to repair it for you. Man, I would hate to have a Hot Tub sitting there that I could not use.