• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

flipflopsgrill

Beach Lover
Oct 13, 2007
We appreciate all the replys... it is good to know that there is still some demand out there for simple and easy food. To answer your question "kathydwells", we will have one large TV in the eating area and a small TV over the bar and we plan on having at least one or two games on on game days and nights. Again, I appreciate all the replys. My wife and I will mostly run the place and my name is Shea and her name is Rebecca.

Flip Flops

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I think you guys will do well! There are so many great restaurants on 30-A but not enough family friendly, budget minded good places. We'll stop in next time we are in town!

flipflopsgrill

Beach Lover
Oct 13, 2007
Thanks Pizza By The Sea...your pizzas are awesome also... my wife and I dined the other day and there is no doubt you will see us quite a bit.

Flip Flops

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
Just wanted all the locals to know that we will be opening a new place to dine "eat" on 30-A. We are located next to Amavida Coffee in Seagrove. Our menu will include items such as hand pattied burgers, specialy chili angus beef dogs, wings, cheese fries, deli style po-boys, jambalaya and other great items. We will serve beer and daquiris in a very, very beach casual setting. Come dressed anyway you like, relax and watch TV. Our food will be very affordable with meal & drink combos ranging from $6.99 to $8.99 and $3.99 combos for the little ones. We will probably also have some light music and acoustic writers nights on a random basis for the locals who want there music to be heard. I will post again as we get closer to opening.

Shea at Flip Flops

:welcome: Oh Boy!!!

noway44

Beach Crab
Oct 15, 2007
I moved to pair-a-dice a month ago, and I am so glad that you will have something for the kids, and for the rest of us,,,,,,deliver food that would be perfect, sic um, cant'wait to get a burger..
thanks and perfect luck