• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NotDeadYet

Beach Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
Re: AUCTION - Palmeira Villas of Seagrove Beach - NEW published minimum bid of $750,0

Nobody knows?? :dunno:

GVM

Beach Lover
Dec 25, 2004
Re: AUCTION - Palmeira Villas of Seagrove Beach - NEW published minimum bid of $750,0

I don't believe there was a sale. The auction had not begun when I left at 1:45PM. There were a few folks around, but I'm not sure there were any registered bidders.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005

I don't believe there was a sale. The auction had not begun when I left at 1:45PM. There were a few folks around, but I'm not sure there were any registered bidders.

Did they have snacks??

Last edited:

P.A.G.

Beach Lover
Jan 9, 2007

The property did not sell. We will be taking offers on the property. Seller says bring ALL offers.

Capricious

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005

"...The property did not sell"

(Gomer Pyle voice)

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

Didn't sell noth'n at our auction (mentioned above) either.

Did have to pay a whole bunch of "promotion" expense to the
auction company.

In addition to renting the conference room at the motel.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005

The property did not sell. We will be taking offers on the property. Seller says bring ALL offers.

At least they now know what the "market price" ain't.

I'm guessing the none of the lots was sold either....there were minimum prices on those as well, I'm sure.

Last edited:

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place

So P. A. G., how do you justify a 10% buyer's premium when real estate commissions for conventional sales are 6% or so?:dunno:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005

So P. A. G., how do you justify a 10% buyer's premium when real estate commissions for conventional sales are 6% or so?:dunno:

Yeah....especially since there were no "fresh baked cookies" and balloons!