• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
Just curious.....what's the pollen like in SoWal?

In Nooga, everything is beautiful & fragrant, but the cars are starting to turn green & I can't walk the dog without having a sneezing attack. I'm assuming SoWal is about the same :?:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
GraytonBound said:
Just curious.....what's the pollen like in SoWal?

In Nooga, everything is beautiful & fragrant, but the cars are starting to turn green & I can't walk the dog without having a sneezing attack. I'm assuming SoWal is about the same :?:

We're past a lot of it. Cities are usually worse because of all the flowering trees and plants. We have a lot of natives, which if you don't grow up here can put a hurtin' on you.

The swamp Ty Ty is brutal and is winding down now. We also have a lot of pine pollen, and other native trees and shrubs. We've had a lot of rain which has kept the air somewhat clean.

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
Its not too bad here in Nashville yet. All the dogs seem to be doing well! :) (sorry, had to do it).

RiverOtter

I just got back to work from having lunch with the surfer girl, and she picked up the tab! How cool is she!?

Mike B. said:
Its not too bad here in Nashville yet. All the dogs seem to be doing well! :) (sorry, had to do it).

RiverOtter

I just got back to work from having lunch with the surfer girl, and she picked up the tab! How cool is she!?

Well that's a new on me! I musta been young in the wrong decade :D . Enjoy while you can :cool:

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
I think its super cool! I wouldnt expect her to always do it, but I know I've dropped a lot of cash taking girls out and its nice to have the favor returned. I was shocked when she stole the check! :)