• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
I'm SOOO sorry you're moving to Jackson MS... I lived in the west part of MS for a long time and.. Huh... Well... Nevermind... Have fun..!
:nono1: like anywhere else, there is good and bad. The Flowood area is a great place and here in Rankin County the schools are very good. Level 5.So where in west Ms did you live?
Curtis, small world my sister lives on the reservoir.which side were you on? There is a big new development on the Madison County side Lost Rabbit is the name, new urbanism thingy.

CP,

I lived on the other side in Glen Cove. Lost Rabbit and the new development on your sister's side have come along in the last 10 or so years. The trestle and parks were the only landmarks on that side while growing up. Lost Rabbit parallels Seaside in its concept.

www.lostrabbit.com

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
CP,

I lived on the other side in Glen Cove. Lost Rabbit and the new development on your sister's side have come along in the last 10 or so years. The trestle and parks were the only landmarks on that side while growing up. Lost Rabbit parallels Seaside in its concept.

www.lostrabbit.com
yeah, I remember when parks and all were the only thing there.:wave: