• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Wow! What a great outpour of support -- makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Thanks.

I guess I can see why some people may feel like I was upset, but in reality, I was just being honest and meant no ill will toward anyone. Please accept my appologies if you feel I slighted you. I sure didn't mean it to sound negative toward your biking visit, Sea Star. I'm just trying to shorten your list of to-do's and to-sees. If you are around on the weekend, you should ride up hwy 3280, in Freeport, to have a beer on the deck of the Outpost. You cannot miss it it is on the river, with plenty of motorcycle parking.:D

CastlesOfSand

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
ok guys I was at Grayton beach tonight and not to be "snooty" but where were you guys?........lol JK Maybe tomorrow ? Did anyone get Sueshore a computer yet?? LOVE IT AT THE BEACH!!!!!!! :cool: sorry if I seem out of line ... Blame it on the wine ... : :D

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
CastlesOfSand said:
ok guys I was at Grayton beach tonight and not to be "snooty" but where were you guys?........lol JK Maybe tomorrow ? Did anyone get Sueshore a computer yet?? LOVE IT AT THE BEACH!!!!!!! :cool: sorry if I seem out of line ... Blame it on the wine ... : :D

:nono1: NO PUI!!!! Glad you are having a great time!!! Wish I was there!

Sheila

SoWal Insider
CastlesOfSand said:

Update on Sueshore. She was waiting on MediaCom for her cable modem to be installed today. At 3:30 she was still WOCM. She is also a little under the weather. She sounds really bad, poor SS. Hopefully by tomorrow will be a better day on all fronts.

Sorry, I'm not SS but hope this helps!:D

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
gotothebeachmom said:
Update on Sueshore. She was waiting on MediaCom for her cable modem to be installed today. At 3:30 she was still WOCM. She is also a little under the weather. She sounds really bad, poor SS. Hopefully by tomorrow will be a better day on all fronts.

Sueshore is HUNGOVER!!! :lolabove:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
gotothebeachmom said:

Tell her we miss her! And go laptop shopping tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.