• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Fanceenan

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
Montgomery
Has the red tide situation improved? I was down last week and it was the worst I ever remember. I am planning to return next week, but I am waiting to hear about the beach conditions. It is no funn when you can't even sit outside! Thanks all!

ladyj

Beach Lover
Nov 29, 2006
Yes, you do. You should have checked your facts before you printed the story. Maybe you are not responsible for the headlines, but you are responsible for the content. You didn't check your facts and printed a false sense of security.

Thanks! Not true, but thanks for the input!

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
has not been bad today and the wind is coming off the gulf...so cross your fingers!!!

redfisher

Beach Fanatic
Sep 11, 2005
Anybody smelling anything or seeing dead fish today? Apparently the beaches from Destin to Pensacola are littered w/tens of thousands of dead fish

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Anybody smelling anything or seeing dead fish today? Apparently the beaches from Destin to Pensacola are littered w/tens of thousands of dead fish

I think the kids buried the 50 or so fish they found at Grayton yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised at how few dead fish were around. It was a little fishy smelling, but not terrible.

redfisher

Beach Fanatic
Sep 11, 2005
Its really a shame to have it happen exactly when the fish begin schooling up...Has anyone seen fishkills back by 331 bridge or has it been strictly in the gulf