• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
Hey, thanks for the question. How low the rent? Well, it all depends. I don't want to spend over $800 a month and would really love it around $650 or so. I know that's low for the 30-A area but...

There was one with utilities paid a while back for less than $500 that must have been a garage apartment or something. I am in Louisiana and have friends in San Destin off of Mack Bayou and just got back from a visit with them, but I didn't have time to look at anything specific.

Again, thanks for the response.

Sincerely,

Mike

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Last edited:

N.Voith

Beach Comber
Jul 21, 2005
Mike,
I could do a monthly rental for $650 per month from November through February. That would include all utilitis and the cleaning fee at the end of February. Taxes would be the normal 11% on top of that. If you want to look at my unit, go to http://www.vrbo.com/82081

I will be out of consistent cell phone and email range for the next five days, but could reconnect with you early next week. Phone number at work next week is 972-605-6780. Ask for Nancy