• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachPreacher

Beach Crab
Oct 24, 2007
FOR SALE:
Beautiful acoustic-electric guitar at reasonable price! The grand auditorium style body combined with Maple back and sides give this guitar plenty of punch. The neck is slim and fast without being overly skinny; electric and acoustic players will be equally at home on this axe. Dean provides a lot of bang for your buck; check out that flame and compare it to other guitars in this price range-nothing else even comes close. The electronics are top shelf and will shine onstage while taking nothing from an outstanding acoustic tone. Overall, an outstanding example of the acoustic-electric guitar art and a killer value to boot.

This is not the current model with the built-in tuner, but is in PERFECT CONDITION!
This guitar as been Professionally Set-up and adjusted
and includes:
Flame Maple Top, Back, and Sides
Grover Tuners
Rosewood Fingerboard
Mahogany neck
Abalone Sound-Hole Inlay
Abalone Pick Guard
Dean Electronics
includes several picks and a strap

AND a Hardshell case

INCLUDED IN THIS SALE:
Fender Frontman Reverb Amp
Rated at 38 watts
Very good condition, one minor nick in the side
Includes amp cord and ac plug.

These items are in perfect condition and would make a GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT. Items are available for viewing in Seagrove - just contact me to arrange meeting.
The Guitar alone retails for $671.99.

First $275 takes the whole package. Bring cash, firm price.
Contact David at 231-3355 to get this great deal

florida girl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 3, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Bro Earl at Cornerstone Life in Pt. Washington just said a couple of weeks ago that he had lost his guitar, don't remember how, and was looking for another. The church number is 231-4679.

Kookey

Beach Lover
May 7, 2007
Freeport, FL
BeachPreacher...I just wanted to say Thank you for selling the guitar to Derek (that's my boyfriend). He was soo excited about it!!! He will definately take very good care of it! Thanks again!!! :D