• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Ditto, I have a Pei Wei about 4 min from my house!!!
The only thing 4 min.from my house is woods. I have to drive 8 miles (one way) to the nearest store (small local grocery) and 17+ to a restaurant (except catfish), and 20+ to any dept. stores, like clothing.
I get what I need before I get home, there is no running back for stuff.

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
PF Chang is a restaurant chained started and owned by friends of mine in the Napa Valley, Kelly and Paul Fleming. I did their winery, one called Kelly Fleming Winery and their wine is selling out by subscription. They also did the Fleming Steakhouse chain, famous for offering more than 200 labels of premium wine by the glass. Both have been hugely successful, and Paul has just launched yet another new chain of seafood restaurants called "Blue Coral." They started PF (stands for Paul Fleming) Chang because Kelly is a vegetarian and very, very health conscious and organic. She wanted Asian food without all the preservatives and other cooties. Thus...PF Chang. I didn't know there was a new one in our area until I read this thread, so thanks and I can't wait to go there. :love:

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
The only thing 4 min.from my house is woods. I have to drive 8 miles (one way) to the nearest store (small local grocery) and 17+ to a restaurant (except catfish), and 20+ to any dept. stores, like clothing.
I get what I need before I get home, there is no running back for stuff.

I love where I am. Close enough to the city and just a few minutes from the boonies too. I'm within 20 min of 3 major shopping malls and 10 min to Target, Kohls and countless other shops. Could get a girl in trouble tho.;-)

PF Chang is a restaurant chained started and owned by friends of mine in the Napa Valley, Kelly and Paul Fleming. I did their winery, one called Kelly Fleming Winery and their wine is selling out by subscription. They also did the Fleming Steakhouse chain, famous for offering more than 200 labels of premium wine by the glass. Both have been hugely successful, and Paul has just launched yet another new chain of seafood restaurants called "Blue Coral." They started PF (stands for Paul Fleming) Chang because Kelly is a vegetarian and very, very health conscious and organic. She wanted Asian food without all the preservatives and other cooties. Thus...PF Chang. I didn't know there was a new one in our area until I read this thread, so thanks and I can't wait to go there. :love:

Another reason to love it!

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
There is a Flemings at the busy intersection of Lee Road and US 17-92 in Winter Park. I'm going to try it. It's a three wood away from a nearby Ruth's Chris, and P.F. Chang's.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Sorry if I missed an earlier thread on this, but where exactly is P.F. Chang's?

According to the prese release:

Grand Boulevard at Sandestin, the distinctive, new 52-acre "shop, work, play and stay" town center located at the entrance to Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.

Among the first to open will be P.F. Chang?s China Bistro, Tommy Bahama?s Tropical Caf? & Emporium, The Orvis Company, Fleming?s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Coldwater Creek, J. Jill, Aveda Salon, Cantina Laredo Gourmet Mexican Food and an exciting new concept from an American retail icon - Brooks Brothers Country Club.