• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Philip_Atlanta

Beach Lover
Mar 1, 2005
www.rosemaryrental.com
I've used VistaPrint quite a lot as well. Great products, great quality. I don't quite understand why they would try to scam people with this. I'd guess they make considerable money as a business anyway?!?!?

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I've never used VistaPrint, but Travelocity is a fairly well-renowned online travel booking service. I have used them for booking airfare, hotels and rental cars for nearly ten years, without a hitch and without any membership fee or other unauthorized charges.

The only complaint I would lodge against Travelocity would be to not book one of their "Good Buy" rates, firstly because they are nonrefundable if you cancel, secondly that there is a lodging tax issue :angry:with Travelocity and all of the travel "dot coms" - Expedia, Hotels.com, etc. These issues don't come into play if you book a room for which you plan to pay the hotel directly at checkout, or if you use a particular hotel chain's website.

Another caveat - which might be what's happening here - is that the company is as good as gold, but some individual employees might be scamming you.

Good luck -