• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Chicken

Beach Comber
Aug 3, 2007
Long term waterfront rental on Lake Powell. Furnished 1BR/1BA apartment in quiet Pirates Cove. Ammenities include king size bed, washer/dryer,covered parking, private dock and boat launch, 2 pools, water, cable, trash, power up to $100 a month furnished. Convenient to 30-A and Panama City Beach. Credit and references checked. No smoking, no pets. $750/month.

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2007
When is this available? I am moving to the area and need to be there for my job by the end of December. I am single and very responsible. I had hoped for something around $700. I am very familiar with this area. Would you possibly take $700. I would be interested in looking at it. Thanks!

Beach Chicken

Beach Comber
Aug 3, 2007
It is available immediately. I would be happy to show it to you. $750 includes all utilities, including power up to $100 a month.

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2007
Is this the area behind where the resturant use to be. I cannot think of the name but it was a great place. We will be coming down Thanksgiving week. Thanks

Beach Chicken

Beach Comber
Aug 3, 2007
Yes, there was a small restaurant called the Jolly Roger next door. I can E-mail you pictures this weekend and go over any other details. Private Message me for contact information. I have an appointment with a rental management company on Monday and will be glad to pass along their information after that.

N.Voith

Beach Comber
Jul 21, 2005
Dragonfly,
Not sure you received my message from the other day. Still figuring out how to "work" this board. But, I have a LT studio rental available in the Villages of South Walton, looking over the courtyard for $675 per month + utilities.

It's new, designer-appointed and really lovely. WIRELESS available and commercial W/D on the floor, just steps away. Very few units per floor, so very private.

Everything you need for a LT stay.

Check it out at http://www.vrbo.com/82081

Email me directly if you like at nancy.voith@eds.com or work phone is 972-605-6780.