• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
smore-burnt.gif
:D

Indigo Jill

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2006
Point Washington
www.sowalscene.com
peanut butter-n-pickle on white bread sandwich

:rotfl: SO grew up on peanut butter and pickle sandwich's on white bread! And I love the half-popped kernels and "crispies".

Anyone ever had fried bologna sandwiches? You "fry" in the microwave - it curls in wierd ways and - prepare yourself for this but the grease pools in the cup it makes - and then you put it on white bread. Actually, now that I have kids of my own, I can't believe my mother let me eat this as now it really makes me queasy to think about. :puke: But, when I was younger, I ate it many many times at lunch (when I grew up, we walked home for lunch every day).

Last edited:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Peanut Butter, Mayonaise and Banana's mashed up in a bowl, then spread on fresh White Bread. :love:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Make that three. :wave:

Four. :wave: But, way before microwaves...fry it in a pan, slather white bread with mayo and enjoy! Wonder why I never fed my children this? :dunno: ;-)

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Four. :wave: But, way before microwaves...fry it in a pan, slather white bread with mayo and enjoy! Wonder why I never fed my children this? :dunno: ;-)

Yep, that's how we did it. I had to have melted cheese on mine though. :wave: