• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tom at BV

Beach Lover
May 14, 2006
Plymouth & Petoskey MI
Looking for recommendation on a SoWal Electrical Contractor??

We have a few simple repairs while at our condo during our vacation visit of Nov. 14th. through Nov. 27th. @ Blue Mtn. Beach.

Our management company gave me one, but I would like a backup name.

Thanks for you help.

30abob

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Tom:

I would love the opportunity to serve your electrical needs, I live in Blue Mountain (Ventana Dunes). My business is focused on serving the needs of the "existing" residential and commercial development from Panama City Beach to Navarre (inc ALL of Okaloosa and Walton Counties). You call, we show up... on time. The name of my company is MetroPower, you can find us on the web at www.metropowerFLA.com or by phone at 850-622-4099. If you're interested you can also read a recent article about us in the current issue of Destin Magazine, www.destinmagazine-digital.com (pages 80 - 84).

Thanks for your consideration, I won't let you down.

BOB

Last edited:
Tom:

I would love the opportunity to serve your electrical needs, I live in Blue Mountain (Ventana Dunes). My business is focused on serving the needs of the "existing" residential and commercial development from Panama City Beach to Navarre (inc ALL of Okaloosa and Walton Counties). You call, we show up... on time. The name of my company is MetroPower, you can find us on the web at www.metropowerFLA.com or by phone at 850-622-4099. If you're interested you can also read a recent article about us in the current issue of Destin Magazine, www.destinmagazine-digital.com (pages 80 - 84).

Thanks for your consideration, I won't let you down.

BOB

These guys are the best. I called them at 3:00 P.M. today and they were out on the job by 3:30. Steve Cline was able to handle my electrical problem with ease. Everything required was on his truck and he was very knowledgeable. He was done in no time and did the whole job with a smile. Rates are very reasonable and they do work 24/7 which is great for everyone out there with rental units. I would definitely recommend them to anyone with electrical needs.

Thanks Bob and Steve.

Tom at BV

Beach Lover
May 14, 2006
Plymouth & Petoskey MI
These guys are the best. I called them at 3:00 P.M. today and they were out on the job by 3:30. Steve Cline was able to handle my electrical problem with ease. Everything required was on his truck and he was very knowledgeable. He was done in no time and did the whole job with a smile. Rates are very reasonable and they do work 24/7 which is great for everyone out there with rental units. I would definitely recommend them to anyone with electrical needs.

Thanks Bob and Steve.

Thanks I agree. I have them scheduled to do my repairs next week. Bob Gibbs is local (BMB) and I like that. Rates are reasonable.

Thanks everyone.

Tom

30abob

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Curtis and Tom

Thanks for the kind words and referrals.

BOB

Tom at BV

Beach Lover
May 14, 2006
Plymouth & Petoskey MI
Hi,

Just want to report on the Electrical work done by MetroPower. The work was done to the highest professional standards. Shane came on time and took his boots off at the door making my wife happy. The service truck was stocked with everything to do the job. Their rates were very reasonable & Bob Gibbs the mgr. lives in BMB.

I highly reccommend MetroPower to local SoWaler's. Good pricing & good service.:clap: Phone # (850) 622-4099 It was a painless experience.

Tom

30abob

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Thanks for the opportunity to serve you Tom. I really appreciate the positive feedback also... I'll pass along your comments to Shane. The guys never get tired of me giving them an "attaboy"!

BOB