• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Soleil Dolphin

Beach Crab
Nov 16, 2007
Walton Dune Town Homes
Eco-friendly, allergy free ozone purification system throughout. The wallpaper is brand new, has special paste so there is no off-gassing! Water for the entire house, including showers, is an Eco-water outdoor water filtration system. This makes for pure drinking water in the kitchen sink faucet and in the refrigerator's ice maker!

The central air is a double Honeywell purification system and there are free-standing air purification units in the master bedroom, second bedroom and kitchen that plug into the wall.

Weekly, nightly or monthly rental available. Two Bedrooms, two full baths upstairs and half bath on lower level. All with illuminated glass sinks with granite counter tops. Brazilian Cherry floors throughout. Newly remodeled townhouse right on the Gulf of Mexico! This includes superior plumbing and electrical updates!

Everything in this home is custom and meticulously hand picked and decorated by the owner and accented in shabby chic. The entrance is river bed granite in shades of blue and purple that takes the shape of the stones from the river. Features a carport for two vehicles, outdoor, private steam room/shower at ground level.

Main level:
Living room features flat screen TV with home theater in living room which sleeps two, as well as remote controlled automatic dark out shades. Closets and kitchen with hickory cabinets, dishwasher is a Bosch silent, filtered water in the kitchen and refrigerator, stainless steel appliances, air purifiers, allergy free ozone purification system throughout, hand woven white covers on living room furniture, balcony with furniture on each level.

Upper level:
Romantic master bed room has a king-size bed, large claw foot bath and separate shower all in marble and antique lighting with supplemental air conditioning unit. Sliding glass door, hurricane proof up to 130 mph winds on both decks! Second bathroom (off hall) has an onyx shower and Koehler tub. A stacked washer/dryer off the hall. Second bedroom has desk and chair, and a twin size trundle bed.

A half bath off the kitchen, Piano, full kitchen with marble countertops, boardwalk to beach. This townhouse is minutes from all the local amenities but peaceful enough to hear the waves and the dolphins. Call (850) 231-5785 For Details And Availability. Unit is proffesionally managed by Dale E. Peterson Vacations with 24 hour front desk for any emergency and 24 hour bookings.

Ground level:
Marble steam shower enclosed and private with rain sunflower shower head...great pressure and a wonderful way to end a swim in the gulf - stay outside to rinse off from the beach. A bench to sit on and enjoy the purified steam. No chlorine here! Carport can house two vehicles. Entry is riverbed marble.

Sorry, Must be 25 to rent - No Exceptions. ~ We are strictly a Non-Smoking environment. And no pets.

See the dolphins, hear the waves, feel the relaxation take over. This is truly a luxury experience.

11c64c
11c64e

11c64f
11c362

11c651
11c652

11ffd7
11c654

11ffd8
11c656

11c658
11ffd9

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
All of this recent talk of green building and eco-friendly products has me questioning many people using those terms. I understand the Healthy aspects of the air purifiers and water filters, but I am curious to know what makes your unit "eco-friendly?" All I can think about is the granite pit and clear cut forest in Brazil. :dunno:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
All of that info and pics, yet, no VRBO # or pricing.:dunno:

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
All of this recent talk of green building and eco-friendly products has me questioning many people using those terms. I understand the Healthy aspects of the air purifiers and water filters, but I am curious to know what makes your unit "eco-friendly?" All I can think about is the granite pit and clear cut forest in Brazil. :dunno:

Agreed, here's a few more items I'd be looking for in an "Eco Friendly", Health Concious Gulf Front Rental:

Are the matresses and pillows and Kosher Organic Buckwheat, or the like?
What is the makeup of the furniture pads?
Does the rental company use 7th generation cleaning products for unit and linens?
Are the linens organic cotton or bamboo?
Is the unit vacuumed via central vac system to remove allergens potentially thrown back into the air, or at least a hepa filtered standalone?
Is the unit solar powered, or is power provided from the grid greensourced?
Is there a clothesline for drying the laundry?
Are the cabinets solid wood or composite, the furniture?
Is the insulation cellulose or cotton?
Toilets multiflow?
Is the cookware teflon free?
Carbon dioxide detectors?
PVC free plumbing?

ymmv